Feronica's hierogryphical riddles.
- [England] : [publisher not identified], [early 19th century]
- Physical Description:
- 24 cards : hand-colored, engraved ; 10 x 6 cm, in box 11 x 8 x 3 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 .F47 FlatYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Visual Materials
- BEIN PLAYING CARDS GEN 152: A small strip of paper is pasted at the foot of the engraving on the front cover. Autograph: C. Harington, Esq.
Title and place of publication from box top.
A set of 24 hand-colored engraved rebus cards, housed in a wooden box with sliding cover. Hand colored engravings are pasted to both sides of the the sliding cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Harington, C. -- Autograph.Picture puzzles -- Specimens.Playing cards -- England -- Specimens.
- Playing cards.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.