Spotter Card Trick.
- England : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1930]
- Physical Description:
- 1 card game : illustrations ; 10 cm and  playing cards ; 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1549 .S66 1930 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Card game with 6 playing cards 5 of which are double playing cards. Ace of Club on all cards. 5 cards are 3, 4, and 5 of spades and 4 and 5 of clubs.
"Six cards including one Ace of Clubs are openly shown. The six cards are laid in a row. When one is chosen it is always the Ace."
"Full instructions and complete patter are included."
"Made in England."
"E & S. Copyight."
BAC: Card game. 6 playing cards in printed paper envelope. British Art Center copy imperfect: lacks instructions.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements.Card games -- England.Card tricks.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.