Metropolitan Railway Electric Train, London, [approximately 1907]
Metropolitan Railway Electric Train, London.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1907]
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : color illustrations ; 9 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTF64.L7 M48 1907 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Manuscript inscription on verso.
Arms of the City of London on front.
BAC: British Art Center copy postmark is illegible. With cancelled Canada Postage 2 penny stamp bearing image of Edward VII. Completed in pen and ink. Addressed to Miss Lydia Asselstine. Trenton, Ont. Message reads: "Dear Friend, I am just getting ready for Church and thought I would drop you a card hoping you are enjoying your holidays. Harris."
- Subject Terms:
- Railroads -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.