London Association for the Blind, "I am blind.", [approximately 1930]
- "I am blind."
- London : London Association for the Blind, [approximately 1930]
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 12 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHV1593 .L663 1930 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "I appeal to you on behalf of my blind brothers."
"Blind persons are received for training from any part of the United Kingdom,"
- Subject Terms:
- Blind -- Great Britain.Blindness.Charities -- England -- London.London Association for the Blind.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.