Osborne Samuel (Gallery), The Romantic impulse , 2017
The Romantic impulse : British Neo-Romantic artists at home & abroad, 1935-1959.
- London : Osborne Samuel, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryN6494.N46 O83 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Osborne Samuel Mondern and Contemporary Art, 25 May - 23 June 2017.
Includes works by William Blake, Edward Calvert, Samuel Palmer, F.L. Griggs, the Goldsmith School of Etchers, Paul Nash, Henry Moore, John Piper, Graham Sutherland, Michael Aryton, Prunella Clough, Edward Burra, Robert MacBryde, Robert Colquhoun, John Craxton, Ivon Hitchens, John Minton, Michael Rothenstein, Peter Rose Pulham, Keith Vaughan, Leslie Hurry, Gerald Wilde, and Alan Reynolds.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 20th century -- Catalogs.Art, British.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Catalogs.Art, Modern.Great Britain.Neoromanticism (Art movement)Neoromanticism (Art movement) -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Osborne Samuel (Gallery)Osborne Samuel (Gallery) -- Catalogs.