Hugo, Victor, 1802-1885, Hans of Iceland, 1825
- Hans of Iceland.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Han d'Islande. English
- London : J. Robins and Co., 1825.
- Physical Description:
- , 225 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR2285.H2 E5 1825Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Gloria ScheuerAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Etchings by George Cruikshank.
With an added engraved title page.
Translation of the author's Han d'Islande.
Cohn, A.M. George Cruikshank, 382
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in half green morocco with marbled boards. With half title page and preliminary note. Lacks advertising materials described in Cohn.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1825.French literature -- Translations into English.J. Robins and Co. -- Publisher.Scheuer, Gloria -- Provenance.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.