A day at home in early modern England : material culture and domestic life, 1500-1700 / Tara Hamling & Catherine Richardson.
- New Haven : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 311 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryGN585.E54 H36 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 290-302) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Social conditions -- 16th century.England -- Social conditions -- 17th century.England -- Social life and customs -- 16th century.England -- Social life and customs -- 17th century.England.Households -- England -- History.Households.Manners and customs.Material culture -- England -- History.Material culture.Social conditions.
YCBA Collections Search
Hamling, Tara, A day at home in early modern England , 2017