IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Payne, Christiana, Silent witnesses , 2017
Silent witnesses : trees in British art, 1760-1870 / Christiana Payne.
- Bristol : Sansom & Co, a publishing imprint of Redcliffe Press Ltd., 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 192 pages : chiefly illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNX650.T74 P39 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]Reference LibraryNAAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing, English -- 18th century.Drawing, English -- 19th century.Drawing, English.Painting, English -- 18th century.Painting, English -- 19th century.Painting, English.Trees in art.Trees in art.