Air , 2017
Air : visualising the invisible in British art ,1768-2017 / edited by Gemma Brace.
- Bristol : Sansom and Company, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 160 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryN6764 .A57 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published to coincide with the exhibition: 'Air: Visualising the Invisible in British Art, 1768-2017', 16 June-3 September 2017, Royal West of England academy, Bristol"--Title page verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.