Mayer, Marc (Marc Daniel), 1956-, Art in Canada , 
- Art in Canada / Marc Mayer.
- Ottawa : National Gallery of Canada, 
- Physical Description:
- 257 pages : illustrations (chiefly colour) ; 33 cm
- Reference LibraryNAAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Issued also in French under title: L'art au Canada.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Discover the many themes and movements that have shaped Canada?s visual arts landscape since 1968. Continuing the storylines from the new Canadian and Indigenous Galleries, this special exhibition invites visitors to experience more than 150 works in all media, including sculpture, painting, video art, installation, drawing and photography. From the feminist art movement of the 1970s to present-day Inuit art, the richness of the national Canadian and Indigenous contemporary art collections is on full display. 00Exhibition: National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario (03.05.2017 - 06.05.2018).
- Art in Canada / Marc Mayer -- A brief history of the National Gallery of Canada / Katherine Stauble -- Message from the National Gallery of Canada Foundation.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Canadian -- History.Art, Canadian.