England's eye witness : four watercolours by JMW Turner, formerly from an important English private collection / [essay by Ian Warrell.].
- Additional Title(s):
Four watercolours by JMW Turner
- London : Richard Green, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 20 x 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 A12 2017a (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Price list tipped inside of book.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Criticism and interpretation.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851, England's eye witness ,