IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Gels in Conservation (2017 : London, England), Gels in the conservation of art , 2017
Gels in the conservation of art / edited by Lora V. Angelova, Brownyn Ormsby, Joyce H. Townsend, and Richard Wolbers.
- London : Archetype Publications, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 400 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryN8554.5 .G45 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Proceedings of the conference Gels in Conservation, organized jointly by International Academic Projects (IAP) and Tate, and held in London, England, October 16-18, 2017.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"The texts in this volume represent the current theory, research and practice on the use of gel materials for treatment processes in the conservation of objects of art and surfaces in the built environment. The range of gels featured includes those drawn from the biological, cosmetic and food industries, as well as emerging products created specifically for conservation purposes"--Website.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Cleaning -- Congresses.Art -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.Colloids -- Congresses.Paint removers -- Congresses.