Gels in Conservation (2017 : London, England), Gels in the conservation of art , 2017
- Gels in the conservation of art / edited by Lora V. Angelova, Brownyn Ormsby, Joyce H. Townsend, and Richard Wolbers.
- London : Archetype Publications, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 400 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryN8554.5 .G45 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Proceedings of the conference Gels in Conservation, organized jointly by International Academic Projects (IAP) and Tate, and held in London, England, October 16-18, 2017.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"The texts in this volume represent the current theory, research and practice on the use of gel materials for treatment processes in the conservation of objects of art and surfaces in the built environment. The range of gels featured includes those drawn from the biological, cosmetic and food industries, as well as emerging products created specifically for conservation purposes"--Website.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Cleaning -- Congresses.Art -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.Colloids -- Congresses.Paint removers -- Congresses.