Reflections : Van Eyck and the Pre-Raphaelites / Alison Smith with Caroline Bugler, Susan Foister and Anna Koopstra.
- London : National Gallery Company, 2017.
New Haven : Distributed by Yale University Press
- Physical Description:
- 104 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Ey6 A12 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany an exhibition held at The National Gallery, London, 2 October 2017 to 2 April 2018.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 100-101) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Eyck, Jan van, 1390-1440 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.Eyck, Jan van, 1390-1440. Wedding portrait of Giovanni Arnolfini and Jeanne Cenami.Pre-Raphaelites -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Reflections , 2017