The illustrators : the British art of illustration, 1880-2017 / written by: David Wootton, with contributions from Alexander Beetles ; edited by: David Wootton and Pascale Oakley, with Fiona Nickerson ; research by: David Wootton.
- London : Chris Beetles Ltd., 
- Physical Description:
- 241 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryDealerCat Chris Beetles LimitedAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Price list inserted inside of book.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing, British -- Catalogs.Illustration of books -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Catalogs.Illustration of books -- Great Britain -- 20th century -- Catalogs.Illustration of books -- Great Britain -- 21st century -- Catalogs.Illustrators -- Great Britain -- Biography.
YCBA Collections Search
The illustrators ,