Timperley, C. H. (Charles Henry), 1795?-1861, Encyclopaedia of literary and typographical anecdote , 1977
Encyclopaedia of literary and typographical anecdote / C. H. Timperley ; with a new introd. by Terry Belanger.
- New York : Garland Pub., 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (996, 12,115 p.) : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ116 T55 1977 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The printer's manual": p. v.2., p. 1-115.
Reprint of the 1842 ed. published by H. G. Bohn, London, which was originally published in 1839 under title: A dictionary of printers and printing.
- Subject Terms:
- Book industries and trade -- Chronology.Books -- Chronology.Printing -- Chronology.Publishers and publishing -- Chronology.