Goodsir, Sally, Royal gifts , 2017
Royal gifts : arts and crafts from around the world / Sally Goodsir.
- London : Royal Collection Trust, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 119 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm
- Reference LibraryNK550.G72 E455 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Queen Elizabeth receives and gives many gifts on a variety of occasions, including during State Visits at home and abroad. This book presents details about the gifts to her and Great Britain including who gave them, the occasion, and basic descriptions. Although most of the gifts are arts and crafts some unusual gifts include an elephant, jaguars, swans, a crocodile, and an Australian State Coach.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections.Diplomatic gifts -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Diplomatic gifts.Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926-Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- -- Art collections.Great Britain.Royal Collection Trust -- Catalogs.Royal Collection Trust.