- England : Curwen Press, approximately 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet of wallpaper : color lithograph ; 85 x 55 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio C 2017 3Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title and date from Victoria and Albert Museum.
The wallpaper design was produced as a color lithograph, after the original linocut. The pattern depicts stylized trees among repeated geometric elements.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain.Wallpaper -- Specimens.
Color lithographs -- 1930.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.