IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Farjeon, Eleanor, 1881-1965, The country child's alphabet , 1924
The country child's alphabet / by Eleanor Farjeon ; drawings by William Michael Rothenstein.
- London : The Poetry Bookshop. 35, Devonshire Street, Theobalds Road, 1924.
London : Printed by the Whitefriars Press, Ltds., London and Tonbridge
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPE1119.A2 F37 1924Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Publisher's advertisements:  pages at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Alphabet rhymes.Alphabet rhymes.
- Alphabet books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.