The twelve churches, or, Tracings along the Watling street / by the authoress of "The red rose" ; illustrated by H.H.T.
- Additional Title(s):
Tracings along Watling street
- London : Rivingtons, Waterloo Place, 1860.
London : Gilbert and Rivington, printers, St. John's Square
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA4825 .T84 1860+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With an added lithographed title page.
Lithography by P. Gauci.
Attributed to Matilda Phillimore.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blind- and gilt-stamped purple cloth. Bookplate: St. Joseph's Library, The Extension, Ashdown. Autograph: Rev. Jos. Haynes. Inscribed: M.E. Rae from S.R. Rae, March 7th, 1861.
Guide to church architecture between St. Albans and London on Watling Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Antiquities.Church architecture -- England -- Middlesex.Church buildings -- England -- Middlesex.England -- Middlesex.Haynes, Joseph -- Autograph.Middlesex (England) -- Antiquities.Middlesex (England) -- Church history.St. Joseph's Library, Ashdown -- Bookplate.
- Lithographs -- 1860.
- Old Stanmore Church
- Harrow --Oxey Chapel
- Elstree Church