Riding, Jacqueline, Basic instincts , 
Basic instincts : love, lust and violence in the art of Joseph Highmore / Jacqueline Riding.
- London : Paul Holberton Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- 128 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H4888 R53 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany the title exhibition held at the Foundling Museum, London, September 29, 2017-January 7, 2018.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 120-126) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Highmore, Joseph, 1692-1780 -- Exhibitions.Highmore, Joseph, 1692-1780 -- Themes, motives.Highmore, Joseph, 1692-1780. Angel of mercy.