Riding, Jacqueline, Basic instincts , 
Basic instincts : love, lust and violence in the art of Joseph Highmore / Jacqueline Riding.
- London : Paul Holberton Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- 128 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H4888 R53 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany the title exhibition held at the Foundling Museum, London, September 29, 2017-January 7, 2018.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 120-126) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Highmore, Joseph, 1692-1780 -- Exhibitions.Highmore, Joseph, 1692-1780 -- Themes, motives.Highmore, Joseph, 1692-1780. Angel of mercy.