IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Paul Nash , 
Paul Nash / curated by Emma Chambers with Inga Fraser, assisted by India Lewis.
- [London] : Tate Britain, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (14 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations ; 15 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2749Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Pamphlet to an exhibition held at the Tate Britain, 26 October - 5 March 2017.
- Subject Terms:
- Nash, Paul, 1889-1946 -- Exhibitions.Tate Britain (Gallery) -- Exhibitions.