Paul Nash , 
Paul Nash / curated by Emma Chambers with Inga Fraser, assisted by India Lewis.
- [London] : Tate Britain, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (14 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations ; 15 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2749Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pamphlet to an exhibition held at the Tate Britain, 26 October - 5 March 2017.
- Subject Terms:
- Nash, Paul, 1889-1946 -- Exhibitions.Tate Britain (Gallery) -- Exhibitions.