Catalogo dei generi vendibili / presso Giacinto Micali e figlio in Livorno.
- [Livorno] : [Giacinto Micali e figlio], 1793.
- Physical Description:
- xli, , 205,  pages ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1133 .G53 1793Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Colophon, page : Nella stamperia di Tommaso Masi, e compagno.
In Italian and French.
"Strumenti di musica": p. xxxviii-xli.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary wrappers, with painted floral design. With ink-stamped monogram (Micali's?) on title page.
Catalog of goods sold by Giacinto Micali e figlio. Includes large numbers of British goods, together with prints, musical instruments and objets d'art. The firm specialized in fashionable household goods, from linens and cutlery to elaborate sculptural items and architectural fittings. British goods include steel watch chains, barometers, crystal glassware, grand pianos, blue and basalt Wedgwood porcelain, silverware, and opera glasses (by Dollond, Ramsden and Lincoln). Two additional catalogs at the end have separate title-pages (but continuous pagination): one of instrumental and vocal music, among which works by Pleyel, Mozart and Haydn are well represented; and another of prints, including many after British artists, including Reynolds, Kauffman, Romney, Gainsborough and Hamilton.
- Subject Terms:
- Decorative arts -- Catalogs.Giacinto Micali e figlio -- Catalogs.House furnishings -- Catalogs.Music -- Catalogs.Musical instruments -- Catalogs.Prints, British -- Catalogs.Prints, European -- Catalogs.
- Trade catalogs.
- Articoli attenenti alle arti del disegno
- Catalogo di musica strumentale, e vocale de' più celebri autori stampata in Londra e Vienna che trovasi vendibile in Livorno at prezzi originali da Giacinto Micali e figlio. 1793
- Catalogo di stampe tanto a bulino, che in maniera nera, e a colori vendibili in Livorno ai prezzi originali da Giacinto Micali e figlio. 1793.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.