Naudé, Gabriel, 1600-1653, Instructions concerning erecting of a library , 1661
- Instructions concerning erecting of a library : presented to my lord the President de Mesme / by Gabriel Naudeus, P. ; and now interpreted by Jo. Evelyn, Esquire.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Advis pour dresser une bibliothèque. English
- London : Printed for G. Bedle, and T. Collins, at the Middle-Temple Gate, and J. Crook in St. Pauls Church-yard, 1661.
- Physical Description:
- , 96 pages ; 19 cm (8vo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ665 .N38 1661Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- A translation, by John Evelyn, of: Advis pour dresser une bibliothèque.
Title within printed rules.
Keynes, G. John Evelyn, 30
BEIN X226 627ng: "Errata", 1 l. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in 20th-century red morocco, by Sangorski & Sutcliffe, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Books.Library science.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.