An introduction to the field sports of France : being a practical view of hunting, shooting and fishing, on the continent : with a concise notice of the habits and instincts of the several animals in question, and a sufficient sketch of the game and piscatory laws of France, for the guidance of sportsmen / by R. O'Connor, Esq., barrister at law.
- London : J. Murray ; Paris : Stassin et Xavier, MDCCCXLVI 
- Physical Description:
- xix, , 303,  pages ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK199 .O18 1846Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engraved vignette on title page.
MUDD Uzn35 F6 846o: Imperfect: half-title wanting.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's green cloth. Includes publisher's advertisements (16 pages) tipped in at end and not included in pagination. Armorial bookplate: Sir Joseph Radcyffe Bart. Ruddin Park.
- Subject Terms:
- Fishing -- France.Hunting -- France.Radclyffe, Joseph, Sir -- Bookplate.
- Publisher's advertisements.
YCBA Collections Search
O'Connor, Roderic, 1794-1868, An introduction to the field sports of France , MDCCCXLVI 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.