William Hunter and his eighteenth-century cultural worlds : the anatomist and the fine arts / Helen McCormack.
- Additional Title(s):
William Hunter and his 18th-century cultural worlds
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, an imprint of the Taylor & Francis Group, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 199 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM401.H86 M33 2018 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Includes bibliographical references (pages182-194) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Collectors and collecting -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Hunter, William, 1718-1783.
YCBA Collections Search
McCormack, Helen, 1962-, William Hunter and his eighteenth-century cultural worlds , 2018