William Hunter and his eighteenth-century cultural worlds : the anatomist and the fine arts / Helen McCormack.
- Additional Title(s):
William Hunter and his 18th-century cultural worlds
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, an imprint of the Taylor & Francis Group, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 199 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM401.H86 M33 2018 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages182-194) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Collectors and collecting -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Hunter, William, 1718-1783.
YCBA Collections Search
McCormack, Helen, 1962-, William Hunter and his eighteenth-century cultural worlds , 2018