The life of a racehorse / by John Mills ...
- London : Ward & Lock, 158 Fleet Street ..., 1854.
London : Printed by Petter and Galpin ...
- Physical Description:
- , 106 pages : illustrations ; 17 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5021.M48 L54 1854Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Preface to the second edition."--Page [ix].
Illustrations by Thomas Harrington Wilson.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary green half calf and marbled boards. Autograph: A.E. Staveley 1856.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- England -- Fiction.Race horses -- Fiction.Staveley, A. E. -- Autograph.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.