Air raid precautions : schedule of some types of important war gases.
- 3rd edition
- [Great Britain] : [publisher not identified], 1938.
- Physical Description:
-  pages, 8 folded leaves ; 16 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsUG630 .W47 1938Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title from front cover. At head of title: "West Riding of Yorkshire."
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original manilla card. Stapled.
"This pamphlet is issued for the use of trainees in air raid precautions in the hope that it will assist them in gaining a knowledge of the various types of gases which may be met with under war conditions."--Foreword, page .
- Subject Terms:
- Air defenses -- Great Britain.Civil defense -- Great Britain.First aid in illness and injury.Gases, Asphyxiating and poisonous -- War use.West Riding of Yorkshire (England)World War, 1939-1945.
- Asphyxiants or lung irritants
- Nasal irritants or arsenical smokes
- Lachrymators or tear gases
- Vesicans or blister gases
- Paralysant gases
- Other gases liable to be encountered under war conditions
- Fumes which may be ecountered in fire fighting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.