Ana the runner : a treatise for princes & generals attributed to Prince Mahmoud Abdul / by Patrick Miller ; engravings by Clifford Webb.
- London : The Golden Cockerel Press, 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 108,  pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6025.I55 A53 1937Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Ana the runner has been printed by Christopher and Anthony Sandford and Owen Rutter at the Golden Cockerel Press, 10 Staple Inn, London, & completed on the fifth day of July, 1937. The edition is limited to 150 signed copies printed in Caslon's old face type on Arnold's hand-made paper and quarter bound in Niger. (There is also an unlimited editon.)"--Colophon.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 122
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 36 of 150, signed by the author. Bound in original brown quarter morocco with beige canvas boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Wood engravings -- 1937.
Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.