Woman in detail : a scientific survey / by Patrick Miller ; with drawings by Mark Severin.
- London : The Golden Cockerel Press, 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 63,  pages : illustrations ; 25 cm and  sheets : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC760 .M55 1947Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Woman in detail has been printed for subscribers by Christopher Sandford at the Golden Cockerel Press, London. The design incorporates Caslon's Old Face type, shaded initials, and title-letters drawn by Mark Severin. The edition is limited to 550 numbered copies. Nos. 1-100 are printed on Arnold's English mould-made paper and specially bound. Nos. 101-550 are on Fabriano's Italian mould-made. Nos. 1-520 have illustrations by Mark Severin."--Colophon.
Extra set of plates in pocket at end.
In case as issued.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 174
BEIN X178 G56 Z947M: Autograph of Patrick Müller. Autograph of Mark Severin.
BAC: British Art Center cop is no. 95 of 550; signed by the author and artist. Bound in blue quarter morocco with brown paper covered boards, by Sangorski & Sutcliffe. Eight loose plates in pocket at end.Lacks slip case.
- Subject Terms:
- Anatomy, Artistic.Human figure in art.Müller, Patrick -- Autograph.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.Severin, Mark -- Autograph.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.