Coppard, A. E. (Alfred Edgar), 1878-1957, Adam & Eve & Pinch me tales , MCMXXI 
Adam & Eve & Pinch me tales / by A. E. Coppard.
- Additional Title(s):
Adam and Eve and Pinch me tales
- Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire : The Golden Cockerel Press, MCMXXI 
- Physical Description:
- , 10-140 pages ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6005.O77 A43 1921Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "April 1921 ... 550 copies. 340 bound in orange boards ... 160 bound in canvas or white buckram. ... 2nd edition, July 1921: 500 copies bound in yellow boards, black backs ... 3rd edition, December 1921: 1000 copies. 100 bound in yellow boards, black backs, the remaining 900 sets of sheets taken over by Jonathan Cape and bound with his title-page."--Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 1
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BEIN Iq C793 921A Copy 1: Bound in white cloth with label pasted on spine. Author's autographed copy to Earl Fisk.
BEIN Iq C793 921A Copy 2: Bound in orange boards with labels pasted on spine and front cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy is an unnumbered copy of an edition of 340 copies (April 1921) bound in orange boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Coppard, Alfred Edgar, 1878-1957 -- Presentation inscription to E. E. Fisk.English literature -- 20th century.Fisk, Earl E. -- Presentation inscription from A.E. Coppard.Private press books -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.