Coppard, A. E. (Alfred Edgar), 1878-1957, Adam & Eve & Pinch me tales , MCMXXI 
Adam & Eve & Pinch me tales / by A. E. Coppard.
- Additional Title(s):
Adam and Eve and Pinch me tales
- Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire : The Golden Cockerel Press, MCMXXI 
- Physical Description:
- , 10-140 pages ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6005.O77 A43 1921Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "April 1921 ... 550 copies. 340 bound in orange boards ... 160 bound in canvas or white buckram. ... 2nd edition, July 1921: 500 copies bound in yellow boards, black backs ... 3rd edition, December 1921: 1000 copies. 100 bound in yellow boards, black backs, the remaining 900 sets of sheets taken over by Jonathan Cape and bound with his title-page."--Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 1
BEIN Iq C793 921A Copy 1: Bound in white cloth with label pasted on spine. Author's autographed copy to Earl Fisk.
BEIN Iq C793 921A Copy 2: Bound in orange boards with labels pasted on spine and front cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy is an unnumbered copy of an edition of 340 copies (April 1921) bound in orange boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Coppard, Alfred Edgar, 1878-1957 -- Presentation inscription to E. E. Fisk.English literature -- 20th century.Fisk, Earl E. -- Presentation inscription from A.E. Coppard.Private press books -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.