Dreams made manifest : Halima Cassell / foreword: Dominic Mason ; introduction: Jean Vacher ; texts by: Andrew Lambirth, and [5 others].
- [Scunthorpe?] : North Lincolnshire Council, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 65 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C2802 A12 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Edited by Dominic Mason and John Hardwick."--Colophon.
"Published by North Lincolnshire Council, 2009, on the occasion of 'Dreams made manifest' a 20-21 Visual Arts Centre touring exhibition."--Colophon.
Exhibition held at 20-21 Visual Arts Centre, Scunthorpe, 28th June-13th Sept., 2008 ; Crafts Study Centre, University for the Creative Arts, Farnham, Surrey, 28th Feb.-23rd May, 2009 ; The Margaret Harvey Gallery, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, 3rd June-18th July, 2009 and Cartwright Hall, Bradford, 15th May -1st Aug., 2010.
Includes bibliographical references (page 65).
- Subject Terms:
- Cassell, Halima -- Exhibitions.Cassell, Halima.
- Exhibition catalogues.
YCBA Collections Search
Cassell, Halima, Dreams made manifest , 2009