Davies, W. H. (William Henry), 1871-1940, Moss and feather , 
Moss and feather / W.H. Davies.
- London : Published by Faber & Gwyer Limited at 24 Russell Square, 
Plaistow : Printed at The Curwen Press
- Physical Description:
-  pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6006.A8 M67 1928Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David Alan Richards, Yale BA 1967, JD 1972Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations by William Nicholson.
Title from front cover. Imprint from back cover.
Campbell, C. William Nicholson : the graphic work, 190
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated yellow wrapper. Bookplate: Oliver Brett.
- Subject Terms:
- Brett, Oliver -- Bookplate.English poetry -- 20th century.
Wood engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1928.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.