Coppard, A. E. (Alfred Edgar), 1878-1957, The hundredth story of A.E. Coppard , MCMXXXI 
The hundredth story of A.E. Coppard / with engravings by Robert Gibbings.
- Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire : The Golden Cockerel Press, MCMXXXI 
- Physical Description:
- , 57,  pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6005.O77 H86 1931Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This book, the first in 'Golden Cockerel' type, was printed by Robert and Moira Gibbings at the Golden Cockerel Press, Waltham Saint Lawrence, Berkshire, and completed on the 10th day of December, 1930. Compositors: A.H. Gibbs & F. Young. Pressman: A.C. Cooper. Cover paper designed by Tirzah Garwood. The edition is limited to 1,000 copies."--Colophon.
"Notice to subscribers" laid in.
Bound by Sangorski & Sutcliffe, London.
Bibliography of the Golden Cockerel Press, 1921-1949, 71
BEIN Iq C793 931H: No. 564.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 440 of 1,000. Bound in green quarter morocco with green and cream printed paper covered boards, by Sangorski & Sutcliffe.
- Subject Terms:
- Chon -- 1931.English fiction -- 20th century.Private press books -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- Waltham Saint Lawrence.
Wood engravings -- 1931.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.