King, Henry, 1592-1669, The poems of Bishop Henry King , 1925
- The poems of Bishop Henry King / edited by John Sparrow.
- London : The Nonesuch press, 1925.
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, , 197,  pages ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3539 .K65 1925Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This edition of Bishop Henry King's Poems has been printed in England by Walter Lewis, printer to the University, at the Cambridge University Press. The typography has been designed by Francis Meynell. Nine hundred copies have been printed."--Verso of title page.
"Bibliography of the original editions of works by Henry King," by Geoffrey Keynes: p. -192.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 23
BEIN Ih K582 C925: No. 392. In case.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 829 of 900. Bound in full vegetable parchment, blindstamped with HK Device on both boards.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 17th century.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.