Julian Stair : quietus : the vessel, death and the human body / curated by James Beighton ; essays by Glenn Adamson, Nigel Llewellyn.
- Additional Title(s):
Vessel, death and the human body
Quietus : the vessel, death and the human body
- Middlesbrough : Mima / Museums & Galleries, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 46 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNK4210.S7346 A4 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition held July 13-November 11, 2012 at mima, Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art; then touring on to National Museum Wales, Cardiff and Winchester Cathedral.
Includes bibliographical references.
V & A Research Report 2012
- Subject Terms:
- Ceramics -- Catalogs.Pottery, British -- Catalogs.Stair, Julian -- Exhibitions.Stair, Julian.Urns in art -- Catalogs.
- Exhibition catalogues.
YCBA Collections Search
Stair, Julian, Julian Stair , 2012