Tudsbery, J. H. T. (John Henry Tudsbery), 1859-1939, The principles of waterworks engineering , 1897
The principles of waterworks engineering / by J.H.T. Tudsbery , D.Sc. ... and A.W. Brightmore, M.Sc. ...
- Second edtion, with appendix and thirteen plates.
- London : E. & F.N. Spon, Limited ; New York : Spon & Chamberlain, 1897.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 429, 14 pages, 13 folded plates : illustrations, diagrams ; 1897
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTD345 .T87 1897Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Bert BoysonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blue cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Water-supply engineering.Water-supply engineering.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1897.
Wood engravings -- 1897.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.