Tatting, or, Frivolité / by Mrs. Mee and Miss Austin, 71, Brook Steet, Grosvenor Square, London (late of Bath).
- Additional Title(s):
- [London] : Frederick Arnold, 86, Fleet Street : Mrs. Mee, 71, Brook Street : and sold by all Berlin Wool Warehouses and booksellers, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, , 10-21,  pages,  folded leaf of plates : illustrations ; 10 x 16 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT840.T38 M44 1862Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Works now in print, on needlework, by Mrs. Mee and Miss Austin."--Page .
"Advertisement," pages [iii]-iv, dated December 20, 1862.
"Price one shilling."--Title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Lace and lace making -- Patterns.Needlework -- Great Britain.Tatting -- Patterns.
- Publisher's advertisements.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.