Chetwynd, Sir George, bart., 1849-1917, Racing reminiscences and experiences of the turf, 1891
- Racing reminiscences and experiences of the turf.
- London ; Longmans, Green, and Co., 1891.
and New York : Longmans, Green, and Co., 1891.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 478Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN 1975 2599: Vol. 2: 2nd ed. Bookplate of Duncan Hicke Read.
"Appendix. In the High court of justice, Queen's bench division. Between - Sir George Chetwynd, bart., plaintiff, and the Right Honourable John George, earl of Durham, defendant. Particulars of justification:" v. 2, p. -304.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 244
BAC: British Art Center copy: Fine diaper-grain red cloth; lettering stamped in gilt on spines, blind stamped on front and back covers. Half-title, title-page. Spine height: 8 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.Read, Duncan Hicke -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.