The Englishness of English art : an expanded and annotated version of the Reith lectures broadcast in October and November 1955 / Sir Nikolaus Pevsner.
- Harmondsworth : Penguin, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 229 p. : ill., facsims., plans, ports. ; 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6764 P42 1976 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reprint of the 1956 ed. published by Architectural Press, London.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English.England -- In art.
YCBA Collections Search
Pevsner, Nikolaus, Sir, 1902-, The Englishness of English art , 1976