Blunden, Edmund, 1896-1974, Undertones of war , 1928
- Undertones of war / by Edmund Blunden.
- London : Richard Cobden-Sanderson, 17 Thavies Inn, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 317 pages ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD640 .B58 1928Yale Center for British Art, Gift of William S. Reese, Yale BA 1977, in honor of Elisabeth FairmanAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN 1975 1926: Advertising matter:  p. at end not included in pagination. Presentation inscription to R.H. [Ralph Hodgson] from E. Blunden, dated 3 Sept. 1928. Dust jacket.
BEIN Iq B625 928U: Advertising matter:  p. at end not included in pagination. Author's signed ms. note on fly-leaf, dated Nov. 1931.
BAC: British Art Center copy is a first edition in original dust jacket, in box. Sonnet from Byron's Tragedy by George Chapman, copied by Blunden, and a presentation inscription to Carroll Carstairs (author of A Geneation Missing) on front fly leaf, dated July 20, 1930. Advertising matter:  page at end not included in pagination.
"A supplement of poetical interpretations and variations": pages -317.
- Subject Terms:
- Blunden, Edmund, 1896-1974 -- Autograph.Blunden, Edmund, 1896-1974 -- Ms. notes.Blunden, Edmund, 1896-1974 -- Presentation inscription to Carroll Carstairs.Blunden, Edmund, 1896-1974 -- Presentation inscription to R. Hodgson.Carstairs, Carroll, 1888-1948 -- Presentation inscription from Edmund Blunden.Hodgson, Ralph, 1871-1962 -- Presentation inscription from E. Blunden.World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, English.World War, 1914-1918 -- Poetry.
- Book jackets.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.