IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Leers, Dan, William Henry Fox Talbot and the promise of photography , 
William Henry Fox Talbot and the promise of photography / Dan Leers ; with contributions by Larry J. Schaaf.
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania : Carnegie Museum of Art, 
- Physical Description:
- 95 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryTR647.T35 L44 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition William Henry Fox Talbot and the Promise of Photography at Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburgh, November 18, 2017-February 11, 2018."
Includes bibliographical references (pages 88-89).
- Subject Terms:
- Fotografie.Talbot, William Henry Fox, 1800-1877 -- Exhibitions.Talbot, William Henry Fox, 1800-1877.Talbot, William Henry Fox, 1800-1877.
- Director's foreword / Lynn Zelevansky
- William Henry Fox Talbot and the promise of photography / Dan Leers
- Plates. First impressions ; Wilderness ; The inspiration of Lacock Abbey ; Into the world ; The transience of light.