The isthmus of Tehuantepec: being the results of a survey for a railroad to connect the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, made by the scientific commission under the direction of Major J.G. Barnard, U.S. engineers. With a résumé of the geology, climate, local geography, productive industry, fauna and flora, of that region ... Arranged and prepared for the Tehuantepec railroad company of New Orleans, by J.J. Williams, principal assistant engineer.
- New York, D. Appleton & Company, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 295 p. incl. tab. col. front., 14 col pl., fold. map, fold. diagr. & atlas of 8 fold. maps 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process F1359.W72 I87 1852Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- MUDD,LAMC Eha T23 850Wa: Atlas.
The atlas has title: Maps illustrating the ithmus of Tehuantepec.
- Subject Terms:
- Railroads -- Mexico -- Tehuantepec, Isthmus of.Tehuantepec, Isthmus of (Mexico)
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.