Norman, Benjamin Moore, 1809-1860, Rambles by land and water, or, Notes of travel in Cuba and Mexico : including a canoe voyage up the river Panuco, and researches among the ruins of Tamaulipas, &c. , 1845
- Rambles by land and water, or, Notes of travel in Cuba and Mexico : including a canoe voyage up the river Panuco, and researches among the ruins of Tamaulipas, &c. / by B.M. Norman ; author of Rambles in Yucatan, etc.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Rambles by land and water
Notes of travel in Cuba and Mexico
- New-York : Published by Paine & Burgess ; New Orleans ; B.M. Norman, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- , vi-xvii, , 22-216 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsF1213 .N67 1845Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With an added lithographed title page.
Lithographs drawn by F.J. Swinton. Printed by G. & W. Endicott.
Also includes wood-engraved illustrations.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt- and blind-stamped black cloth. Autograph: Charles R. Church.
- Subject Terms:
- Church, Charles R. -- Autograph.Cuba -- Description and travel.Mexico -- Antiquities.Mexico -- Description and travel.Tamaulipas (Mexico : State)Veracruz-Llave (Mexico : State)
- Lithographs -- 1845.
Wood engravings -- 1845.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.