Kerman, Monique, Contemporary British artists of African descent and the unburdening of a generation , 
Contemporary British artists of African descent and the unburdening of a generation / Monique Kerman.
- [Cham, Switzerland] : Palgrave Macmillan, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 256 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryN6768 .K47 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Amidu, Maria -- Criticism and interpretation.Art and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.Art and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 21st century.Artists, Black -- Social aspects -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.Artists, Black -- Social aspects -- Great Britain -- History -- 21st century.Evans, Mary, 1963- -- Criticism and interpretation.Odundo, Magdalene -- Criticism and interpretation.Ryan, Veronica, 1956- -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Magdalene Odundo
- Veronica Ryan
- Mary Evans
- Maria Amidu
- Reckoning with identity, race, and gender
- Achieving parity.