Sammons, Sandra Wallus, John and William Bartram , 2015
John and William Bartram : travelers in early America / Sandra Wallus Sammons.
- Second edition.
- Sarasota, Florida : Pineapple Press, Inc., 2015.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 133 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryQK31.B3 S36 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
A biography of father and son, John and William Bartram, naturalists and travelers who identified many plants and animals on their explorations through dangerous and uncharted sections of the wilderness.
- Subject Terms:
- Bartram, John, 1699-1777 -- Travel -- East (U. S.)Bartram, John, 1699-1777 -- Travel -- East (U.S.)Bartram, John, 1699-1777.Bartram, John, 1699-1777.Bartram, William, 1739-1823 -- Travel -- East (U. S.)Bartram, William, 1739-1823 -- Travel -- East (U.S.)Bartram, William, 1739-1823.Bartram, William, 1739-1823.Botanists -- United States -- Biography.Botanists.Botanists.East (U.S.) -- Description and travel.Naturalists -- United States -- Biography.Naturalists.Naturalists.Travel.United States, East.United States.