Sammons, Sandra Wallus, John and William Bartram , 2015
- John and William Bartram : travelers in early America / Sandra Wallus Sammons.
- Second edition.
- Sarasota, Florida : Pineapple Press, Inc., 2015.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 133 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryQK31.B3 S36 2015 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
A biography of father and son, John and William Bartram, naturalists and travelers who identified many plants and animals on their explorations through dangerous and uncharted sections of the wilderness.
- Subject Terms:
- Bartram, John, 1699-1777 -- Travel -- East (U. S.)Bartram, John, 1699-1777 -- Travel -- East (U.S.)Bartram, John, 1699-1777.Bartram, John, 1699-1777.Bartram, William, 1739-1823 -- Travel -- East (U. S.)Bartram, William, 1739-1823 -- Travel -- East (U.S.)Bartram, William, 1739-1823.Bartram, William, 1739-1823.Botanists -- United States -- Biography.Botanists.Botanists.East (U.S.) -- Description and travel.Naturalists -- United States -- Biography.Naturalists.Naturalists.Travel.United States, East.United States.