A collection of 19th century illustrations by members of the Cotman Family , [2017?]
- A collection of 19th century illustrations by members of the Cotman Family : the Shiptonthorpe Collection, a family album from the estate of Alec. M. Cotman.
- [England] : [George Amore], [2017?]
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2759Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title.
"This booklet of works by the Cotman Family is from the remnants of an album formerly in the possession of Alec M. Cotman - a direct descendant of John Sell & Anne Cotman. This includes works mainly by John Sell Cotman and Frederick George Cotman with etchings not listed by Watson, Wyllie, Hague, Linton, Wilson and three etchings by James Barclay Graham dated 1875 plus an interesting etching of Clacton Pier"--page 2.
Book signed by George Amore.
- Subject Terms:
- Cotman Family -- Catalogs.Cotman, Frederick George -- Catalogs.Cotman, John Sell, 1782-1842 -- Catalogs.Drawing, British -- Catalogs.