IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Writing Britain's ruins , 2017
Writing Britain's ruins / edited by Michael Carter, Peter N. Lindfield and Dale Townshend.
- London : British Library, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 304 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryNA963 .W75 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Great Britain -- History.Architecture, Gothic, in literature.Architecture, Gothic, in literature.Architecture, Medieval, in literature.Architecture, Medieval, in literature.Architecture.Great Britain.Ruins in art.Ruins in art.Ruins in literature.Ruins in literature.
- Machine generated contents note: