Fryer, Paul, 1963-, Eyebauble , 2016
- Eyebauble / Paul Fryer, for Momart.
- London : Momart Ltd, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 ornament ; 7 cm in diameter, in box 10 x 9 x 8 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT900.C4 F79 2016 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of MomartAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- "The Eyebauble idea came from several quarters; my early fascination for Christmas baubles, my later admiration for the San Franciscan avant garde group The Residents; The Near Eastern and North African traditions of evil eye protective amulets; the fact that Christmas is a time when we try to 'see' people we might otherwise miss, and finally the fact that without the gift of eyesight our enjoyment of art would be much more of a challenge. I am delighted to create this object for Momart and to assist Sightsavers in their critical work."--Accompanying pamphlet.
Accompanied by an accordion-folded pamphlet,  pages.
Holiday gift for 2016 prepared as part of the annual Momart Christmas gift tradition.
- Subject Terms:
- Christmas decorations -- Specimens.Christmas tree ornaments -- Specimens.Eye.Sightsavers.Vision.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.