Mannheim, [ca. 1880?]
- Darmstadt : Verl. v. Heinrich Lautz, [ca. 1880?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( pages) : photolithographs ; 15 x 90 cm, folded to 15 x 9 cm, in boards 16 x 10 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDD901.M27 M36 1890Yale Center for British Art, Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judy Sirota Rosenthal and Philip B. Rosenthal, Yale BA 1967, MA 1970, PhD 1974Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
"Photo. Im. v. Louis Glaser, Leipzig."--Page .
Accordion-folded sheet, in 12 panels, with views of Darmstadt.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original red, black and gold illustrated cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Mannheim (Germany) -- Pictorial works.Souvenirs (Keepsakes) -- Germany -- Mannheim.Verl. v. Henirich Laurz -- Publisher.
- Accordion-fold format (Binding)
Photolithographs -- 1880.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.