Engaging conservation , 2017
Engaging conservation : collaboration across disciplines / edited by Nina Owczarek, Molly Gleeson, and Lynn A. Grant.
- London : Archetype Publications Ltd., 2017.
Philadelphia, Pa. : University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 291 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), maps ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryGN36.U62 P484 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Antiquities -- Collection and preservation -- Congresses.Antiquities -- Collection and preservation.Archaeological museums and collections -- United States -- History -- Congresses.Archaeological museums and collections.United States.University of Pennsylvania. Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology -- Congresses.University of Pennsylvania. Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology.
- Conference papers and proceedings.